EtiquetteTS JANE • Your All-Time-Favorite Transsexual Girlfriend
How To Make A Good Impression
The best way to have a great experience is for both of us to feel comfortable. I hope that if there is anything that I can do on my part you will let me know. Below are some tips to help you know how you can do your part.
1. Please arrive to our date on time. If you are going to be more than 5 minutes late or early I will need a phone call or text message from you. Arriving 15 minutes early can be as bad as arriving late. I need those last few minutes to relax and prepare myself for our special time together. If you arrive late I cannot promise to keep you past your appointed time.
2. When we first meet greet me with a hug and a kiss. Then please place your gift on a table in plain sight and excuse yourself to the wash room. If it is in an envelope leave it unsealed. PLEASE wash your hands. I just have a thing about thinking about all of the places your hands have been since their last washing, (steering wheel, door knob, sandwich from lunch). I am so much more at ease knowing they are fresh. Please use soap.
3. Need a shower? Just ask. If you did not get a chance to shower before our date I am happy to wait while you shower. I will even help dry you off. If you are a heavy smoker or you just lit one up, you need a shower.
4. If you have any blemishes on or near your mouth we will have to save our kisses for our next date. Even though I LOVE kissing, I have made it my entire life with out a cold sore and I don’t want to take any chances. Even if you just cut yourself shaving or have a pimple, if it looks like a sore it is a no-no.
5. I want our time together to be special for both of us. We are to come together with mutual respect and admiration. Don’t be afraid to express your desires. Bring an open heart and an open mind. My only basic limit is that I will not participate in anything that is painful for me. I am here because it feels good. I enjoy lots of cuddling, massaging, kissing and talking.
6. Please show respect for the boundaries of the appointment time. There is always a clock in view, so if you could help me by not making me have to remind you when your time is up, I would appreciate it.
7. After we’ve met you may feel free to use me as a reference to meet other ladies.
8. If our time together really knocked your socks off then feel free to write a review about me on any one of the review boards. The review is like a tip to thank me for our time together. Many people only look at the numbers so please be thoughtful in the message you send. If you are unable to give me an 8 or higher then please discuss with me your dissatisfaction before you put it in print.